Tuesday 29 December 2009

Bless the Lord, O my soul...

2009 is going to be history soon. What a year it has been! I started this blog and my Chinese blog and became a Facebook (now affectionately called Gracebook by many of us) fanatic. Through these avenues, God has caused my path to cross with so many other wonderful and like minded brothers and sisters in Christ from different parts of the world. I am so thankful to Daddy God for these grace friends, they have been such awesome blessings to me in my own grace walk.

I have just finished reading a great book titled "He Loves Me" by Wayne Jacobsen. When I first bought the book, I thought to myself, I know God loves me, but was I wrong! This year, the Lord has shown me His amazing and unconditional love in so many new and exciting ways. Like what Brother Alan shared with us, it takes revelation knowledge to know and experience these truths of God. Head knowledge is not enough when it comes to the things of God, we need revelation knowledge. That in itself is a revelation to me :)

I am going to end 2009 with verses from a beautiful psalm that speak of Daddy's goodness :

"1 Bless the LORD, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
3 Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
4 Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s." (Psalm 103:1-5)

Have a restful and grace filled new year, everyone! God bless you and your loved ones abundantly. Love you all!


4 comments:

richchurch said...

Hi Kat,

This is "Moses the Tablets" here. Wishing you and your family a very happy New Year.

Grace and Peace!!!

Kat said...

Hi Richard Moses;) God bless you and your family abundantly in the coming year. Have a restful and grace filled year filled with His love and joy :)

Alan Hiu said...

Ya, 2009 is yet another His Story in my life. Thank you Kat for your encouragement! Grace and peace be multiplied in your life and blessed 2010 each one!

Kat said...

Thank you, Alan and Penny for blessing my family and me so much :)