Friday 11 December 2009

We Are The Reason




We Are The Reason Lyrics

As little children
We would dream of Christmas morn
Of all the gifts and toys
We knew we'd find
But we never realized
A baby born one blessed night
Gave us the greatest gift of our lives

We were the reason
That He gave His life
We were the reason
That He suffered and died
To a world that was lost
He gave all He could give
To show us the reason to live

As the years went by
We learned more about gifts
The giving of ourselves
And what that means
On a dark and cloudy day
A man hung crying in the rain
All because of love, all because of love

I've finally found the reason for living
It's in giving every part of my heart to Him
In all that I do every word that I say
I'll be giving my all just for Him, for Him

He is my reason to live


"And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name JESUS, for He will save His people from their sins.”
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying:
“Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”
Matthew 1:21-23


4 comments:

Angie said...

Beautiful! The greatest gift man can ever receive is His life; wrapped in His love FOR US! We ARE the reason! :D

I didn't tell you, when I shared my love revelation with Stan, Geri, Pearly & Mal on mms, I stated in it that we are the reason for His Love cos i thought of this song! I didn't send it to you cos i've shared my revelation with you on the phone prior to sharing it with them. But nevertheless, the posting of this song goes to show we're in the same flow! :)

Tks for sharing these messages on His Love. I love the reminders. As Jeff has mentioned, God's Love is something that we can't explain or understand in words. We have to experience it! May we continue to have fresh revelations of His love toward us. The loved loves! ;)

Kat said...

Thank you, dear sis for sharing. Yes, may we continue to have fresh revelations of His amazing love for us. Love you :)

Alan Hiu said...

We were the reason
That He gave His life
We were the reason
That He suffered and died
To a world that was lost
He gave all He could give
To show us the reason to live

He is the reason we blog...

Kat said...

Amen, Alan! :)